Wednesday, May 5, 2010

a map without a compass


I was neck deep in madness for 8 weeks.  It’s only now that since I’ve been “clean” so to speak that I’ve been able to figure out what exactly has happened and how many bodies lay behind me. 

I’m going to attempt to digest and interpret the past 8 weeks with my best educated guess as to where the time and my head ventured.  I’m using receipts and my bread crumbs back to whatever happened.  Most of these stories will be in my first zine that should be available sometime late spring/early summer. 

This isn’t going to be fun.  It certainly won’t make much sense.  Chronologically speaking, it’s out of total order.  But it happened.  It shook me to my core and turned my entire world inside out.


This isn’t for you. 

This is for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment