Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Comic Con

perfect happiness
So last weekend we went to comic con.  I thought I'd post a few of the pictures that best capture the madness of comic con.  If you haven't been, I'd highly suggest it.  We saw panels for Dexter, Glee and the new Twisted Metal game.  But the hightlight (with regards to panels) was hands down the new Tommy Wiseau movie.  I don't want to spoil it, but let's just say October cannot come soon enough.


Pizza Party (in a box)


Joey Grecko (post stabbing)
Bumblebeeeeeeeeee
I got the chance to meet IJustine...who's a blogger that I've followed for awhile.  Super nice and told awesome stories about getting to guest star on Law and Order: SVU

The might hammer of Thor!
This is a bank.  As well as being the greatest thing ever!

If you haven't seen the movie "The Room", please do yourself a favor.  Google it, and find the nearest midnight showing and go.  This is a cut out mask of the leading force behind it, Tommy Wiseau.  I cannot begin to describe how insane that dude is.

No comments:

Post a Comment